A petite version of our signature Lilian necklace, just with more pearls. Meant to delicately touch above the crevasse of your neck.
Made with sophistication in mind and lots of love, by hand.
- Available in gold fill and 14k gold
- Measures 14 inches with a 1-inch extender
- If a longer length is needed, leave a note at checkout or send an email to email@example.com - we want to be sure it fits you perfectly!
- 1mm freshwater rice pearls
She's a classic, guaranteed to elevate your look. Pair her with the Lilian for a layered and textured look.
- All pearls in our collection are created through natural formation which means no two are alike. While we cannot guarantee exact replicas of the pearls pictured, we can guarantee that the pearls you receive will be unique to you.
- Please allow 5-10 days for your handmade orders to ship.
Dedicated to Lilian Wyles (1885 - 1975). One of the first female police officers in the MET, her efforts to advocate women's rights helped pave the way for fair treatment and protection of women. She taught us to use our powers to protect those that can’t protect themselves.