- Keep it dry, apply makeup and hairspray before putting on your jewelry
- Avoid direct contact with salt water or pools with chlorine, excessive perspiration and chemicals
- Clean with a cotton cloth to remove oils
- Cleaning is best done with warm water and detergent free soap. Soak for 10 minutes and no longer than 15 minutes...
- Rinse off all soap with lukewarm water, place the jewelry on a soft towel and gently pat dry and leave it to air dry overnight
- Use non-abrasive cleaning materials.